[rabbitmq-discuss] php_rabbitmq & Windows

John Apps johndapps at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 08:55:47 BST 2010

Time permitting along with sufficient expertise, I shall be more than happy
to help out with this. I have a Windows 7 X64 machine along with VS2010.

Brett Cameron has the libRabbitMQ library working just fine on OpenVMS; we
are in the process of developing a high-level language interface for it and
hope to have something in the near future, probably COBOL for starters
followed by FORTRAN and perhaps even PL/I (for those old and grey mainframe
developers like me).

You can follow our progress at http://www.johndapps.com/.

John
On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 00:55, David Wragg <david.wragg at lshift.net> wrote:

> Hi Pieter,
>
> Like you, both myself and Marek would be delighted if someone in the
> RabbitMQ community is able to help Alexandre.
>
> I'm sorry if our responses came across as unhelpful.  I don't think it
> was clear whether Alexandre's request was directed at the RabbitMQ
> team, or the community.  In that context, we were just trying to
> clarify the status of the C library and the PHP library.
>
> While many peoeple have found rabbitmq-c to be useful, we know it has
> some deficiencies, such as the difficulties of compiling it under
> Windows.  We may get around to addressing this ourselves at some
> point, but we'd be very happy to see someone from the community tackle
> it if they are interested.
>
> David
>
> --
>  [][][] David Wragg       | mail: david.wragg at lshift.net
>   [][] Senior Developer  | tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
>  []  [] LShift Ltd        | web: www.lshift.net

---
John Apps
(49) 171 869 1813