[rabbitmq-discuss] New RabbitMQ Groovy DSL

Jon Brisbin jon.brisbin at npcinternational.com
Thu Apr 1 15:24:57 BST 2010

I've put the RabbitMQ Groovy DSL code up on Github:

http://github.com/jbrisbin/rabbitmq-dsl

I've tried to include enough documentation to get people going with a command-line DSL runner. I'm always interested in feedback, so please don't be shy. :)

Jon Brisbin
Portal Webmaster
NPC International, Inc.