[rabbitmq-discuss] Connection.createChannel returns null

Siva Jagadeesan siva at runa.com
Wed Oct 14 02:33:24 BST 2009

HI Ben:
We are using RabbitMQ 1.6

It is simple code where we use one connection to create channels (almost
100K) but it starts returning null after creating 500 of them.So I discard
that connection and create a new connection. But when I create channel from
new connection , it creates only one channel and after that it keeps
returning null.

I changed my code to call createChannel(int channelNumber) ...it seems to be
working ... it has processed like 10 k records.

I will update ...

-- Siva Jagadeesan