[rabbitmq-discuss] Running Broker Query Langugae (BQL) on Windows - activation error

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 14:26:30 GMT 2009

Lynton,

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 9:51 AM, Lynton Grice
<lynton.grice at logosworld.com> wrote:
> Does that mean I need to download the "umbrella" again with everything or
> can I simply download the client?

Did you check out the umbrella using hg?

> Can you let me know when it is done?

It's done now.

> Also, and forgive me for the stupid question but let's say I download the
> latest client with something like:
>
> http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-erlang-client/archive/rabbitmq_v1_6_0.zip
>
> My question is how do I know if a new ZIP file has been uploaded?

That download is a dynamically generated by the hgweb CGI script.

BTW, the 1.6.0 tag is a bit crufty - you will probably fair better by
taking the head of the default branch, i.e.
http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-erlang-client/archive/default.zip

Ben