[rabbitmq-discuss] Running Broker Query Langugae (BQL) on Windows - activation error

Lynton Grice lynton.grice at logosworld.com
Thu Nov 5 09:51:16 GMT 2009

Hi Ben,

Does that mean I need to download the "umbrella" again with everything or
can I simply download the client?

Can you let me know when it is done?

Also, and forgive me for the stupid question but let's say I download the
latest client with something like:

http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-erlang-client/archive/rabbitmq_v1_6_0.zip

My question is how do I know if a new ZIP file has been uploaded?

Thanks for the help

Lynton