[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-erlang-client compile issue

Sebastian Latza mail at sebastian-latza.de
Wed May 27 13:08:19 BST 2009

Hi Ben,

> Can you maybe say (on the list :-) which version of the Erlang client
> you are using?

I wasn't sure if I should post issues concerning the "experimental"
client on the regular rabbit-list, but I guess this has been cleared
up now ;-)

The (quite embarrassing) solution to the problem on my side was to
actually compile rabbitmq so it can generate the appropriate file and
not just place the sources there.
I hate those Mondays...well..Tuesdays ;-)

Best Regards and thanks for the help anyway.
--
Sebastian Latza
mail at sebastian-latza.de