[rabbitmq-discuss] dropped messages

smittycb10 msmith1638 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 16:35:30 BST 2009

Thanks for the reply,
I changed these settings so that now my publish looks like this:
m_RabbitChannel.BasicPublish(QUOTES_EX, QUOTES_EX, m_RabbitProperties,
packet);

however I still have the same problem 100,000's messages in and only 1,000's
of messages out.
Do I need to anything to broker?
Is a message rate of 100,000 per second unreasonable?
Am I publishing and subscribing in the most efficent manner?

Going to be spending the weekend reading up on AMPQ and Rabbits .NET
client:-(

Thanks