[rabbitmq-discuss] Patches for rabbitmq-client OSGi integration

Neil Bartlett njbartlett at gmail.com
Mon May 18 12:25:13 BST 2009

Hi Alexis,

I saw the mail because I'm on the list. Sorry I haven't had time yet
to look at what Holger has done.

Moving the metadata up into the main build is definitely the right
thing to do. When I did my original work I just had to take the Rabbit
client and treat it as another other third-party library.

Holger, If you would like to send me some bundles I can verify whether
the metadata is correct.

Regards,
Neil