[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue Re-declaration

Brian Sullivan bsullivan at lindenlab.com
Wed Mar 25 22:18:27 GMT 2009

Also - what is the expected behavior if you delete a queue (externally
using a different client) that a consuming application has a binding
to?  In my testing, I don't believe I get any errors back to the
client, it just seems to be silently listening for more messages that
will never come.  This is using the Java client.

Thanks,
Brian