[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue Re-declaration

Brian Sullivan bsullivan at lindenlab.com
Wed Mar 25 22:11:12 GMT 2009

Hi Matthias,

Actually I had the same question.  We would like to be able to know
which clients are connected to which queues mostly from an
adminstration standpoint.  In particular, if a queue is filling up, we
would like to be able to track down which application is not consuming
fast enough (or not at all).  From the rabbitmqctl output, I don't see
a way to really discern this once we have more than a couple of clients.

I have tried to enforce queue names with a particular syntax for now,
so that we can identify the consumer a little easier, but I can't
always make it happen.

In the meantime, what's the erlang shell command to find this
information?

Thanks,
Brian