[rabbitmq-discuss] Batch files are awful (was Re: win 2008 64bit)

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Tue Mar 17 11:13:30 GMT 2009

Andrius Norkaitis wrote:
> It would be great if someone better „bat“ guru than me could tell how to
> do this easier. Seems that rabbit isn‘t used heavily on production
> windows servers J and there is not detail manual about this.

Batch files are horrible, horrible things, worse even than Unix shell. :-(

Any volunteers for doing the work of changing over to using WSH instead
of batch files to automate Rabbit on Windows?

Tony
--
 [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
   [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
 []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net