[rabbitmq-discuss] Fwd: application keeps crashing

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 17:36:22 GMT 2009

Just cc'ing the list :-)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matt George <matt.george at myemma.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: [rabbitmq-discuss] application keeps crashing
To: Ben Hood <0x6e6562 at gmail.com>

No I'm sorry for the confusion. I was saying that we had upgraded the
to 1.5.3 using apt-get.
thanks,
Matt
Matt George
Software Developer | Emma®
matt.george at myemma.com
800.595.4401
615.292.0777 (fax)
Visit us online at http://www.myemma.com
On Mar 4, 2009, at 6:42 AM, Ben Hood wrote:

Matt,

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 2:57 PM, Matt George <matt.george at myemma.com> wrote:

I talked to the guys who setup the box and they told me that it's a standard

vanilla ubuntu 8.04 install, on a vmware virtual server.

The rabbitmq install was from the debian package via apt-get, and was

upgraded from 1.5.1 to 1.5.3 the same way. After we installed

rabbitmq, nothing else was done in terms of configuration.

Let me know if you need anymore info

OK, so you're saying that you can reproduce this behaviour by using
apt-get to upgrade from 1.5.1 to 1.5.3?

Ben