[rabbitmq-discuss] In-band listing of exchanges and queues

Sebastian Latza mail at sebastian-latza.de
Tue Jun 30 17:04:19 BST 2009

Hi everybody,

I am looking for a way to list all declared exchanges, queues and
links inside rabbitmq, preferrably AMQP-in-band. I have a client
process which should be able to detect all active queues and as a
result connect to them to listen for incoming messages. So basically a
rabbitmqctl list_* whithout the shell ;)

Looking through the Java-client api there doesn't seem to be such an
interface, but maybe there is some kind of proprietary "management
exchange" inside rabbit I don't know of.

Regards
Sebastian