[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ C client (was Re: tcp -> rabbitmq gives emfile + 541)

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Tue Jun 30 10:46:37 BST 2009

Michael Nacos wrote:
> I have tried to implement a very basic erlang tcp server which accepts
> requests and forwards everything to rabbitmq exchanges. This is meant to
> be a workaround the lack of a 0.8 C client

I'm afraid I haven't the time right now to look at your code properly
(though glancing at it, I don't see anything wrong), but perhaps you'd
like to try http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-c ?

The instructions in this message should get you started -- simply omit
the "hg up amqp_0_9_1" steps:
http://lists.rabbitmq.com/pipermail/rabbitmq-discuss/2009-June/004304.html

You will need both rabbitmq-codegen and rabbitmq-c.

Regards,
  Tony
--
 [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
   [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
 []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net