[rabbitmq-discuss] Declare queue on specific node

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 22:44:49 BST 2009

Daniel

I am not sure if this will completely answer your question but ...

http://lists.rabbitmq.com/pipermail/rabbitmq-discuss/2009-February/003359.html

"The node to which a client is connected when it
issues a queue.declare that creates a new queue is the node that the
created queue is situated on until it's deleted and recreated."

Re HA ... it's doable in various ways.  A short video about this and
federation is here:

http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/cloud-grid/rabbitmq-internal-architecture-tony-garnock-jones

Please *do* tell us more about your problem if the above does not
help.  Your approach is sound but managing it optimally over time may
require more info about your use case.

Best wishes

alexis