[rabbitmq-discuss] recent and upcoming RabbitMQ / txAMQP talks

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 21:30:43 BST 2009

Hi all,

This is a short note to announce that Esteve Fernandez, author of the
txAMQP client for Python/Twisted, will give a talk at 4pm on Friday
July 3rd at RabbitHQ in London.  Please come along and join us for a
beer afterwards.  If you want to come, please email me so that I can
get a rough idea of numbers.

Last week there were several RabbitMQ-related talks at the Erlang
Factory that were filmed.  Keep an eye out for videos about the
following:

* Heroku mixing Ruby with Erlang and using some RabbitMQ
* A short intro talk from me with some use cases
* Matthew's talk about adding page-to-disk to RabbitMQ - with code and
commentary on Erlang
* Tony's talk on RabbitHub web messaging with Rabbit+webhooks
* Sean O'Halpin on the BBC's use of RabbitMQ, ejabberd and CouchDB

All the best,

alexis