[rabbitmq-discuss] Erlang cllient libs / new_connection() results in "error on TCP connection <...> from 127.0.0.1

Matthias Radestock matthias at lshift.net
Tue Jun 9 22:47:28 BST 2009

Ingo,

Ben Hood wrote:
> Ingo Kroger wrote:
>> That did it for me. I uninstalled the server from the Ubuntu
>> repository (1.5.4), installed the one
>> from Debian unstable ( 1.5.5-2 ) and used the client libs tagged as
>> 1.5.5.

as an aside, I am pretty sure the 1.5.5 Erlang client libs work with the
1.5.4 server code base, though I haven't tested that combination. If you
can confirm this works that would be useful info for folks wanting to
use the Erlang client but prefer sticking with the 1.5.4 server in jaunty.

Regards,

Matthias.