[rabbitmq-discuss] Clustering Question

Jason J. W. Williams jasonjwwilliams at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 21:50:35 BST 2009

Hi Matthias,

I'll recheck. The issue we ran into was:

Node A & Node B

Node A contains queue 1.
Node A dies. Persistent unserviced messages remain in queue 1.
Queue 1 moves to Node B.
Node A restarts and rejoins cluster.
Unserviced messages from before failure, do not replay into queue 1 as
located now on Node B.

-J