[rabbitmq-discuss] Monitoring options beyond rabbitmqctl

Gavin M. Roy gmr at myyearbook.com
Tue Jun 2 16:46:17 BST 2009

Thanks for the info, I checked them out and I'm probably going to roll
my own.  Trixx has promise, but I'm not keen on running the interface
in a JVM instead of as a plugin, even if it is Lisp based ;-).

Would there be any interest in a mochiweb add-on / contrib based
module that gives rabbitmqctl like ability over a RESTful service?