[rabbitmq-discuss] Monitoring options beyond rabbitmqctl

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 16:30:34 BST 2009

Gavin

Thanks!  The best way is to talk about this on-list as much as possible.

1. Please do let us know what features would make the console
enterprise class.  We have a shopping list on the RabbitMQ dev wiki
but it is not always obvious what people need first.

2. There is some work on using Graphite with RabbitMQ, and I am cc'ing
its author Dmitriy.
http://somic.org/2009/05/21/graphite-rabbitmq-integration/

3. A team based in Philly - led by Aaron (cc'd) whose blog that is -
is looking at taking this work further:
http://github.com/aaronfeng/trixx/tree/master

I think that summarises the known public state of play.  Obviously we
and the community want to get help with this and would welcome any
thoughts you have.

Cheers

alexis