[rabbitmq-discuss] Rmq WCF binding

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Fri Jul 17 14:24:30 BST 2009

tammof wrote:
> Is it somehow possible to feed the messages manually into the queue that is
> binded to the webservice via the wcf-binding?
>
> In other words:
> I want to manually insert messages into the queue at the according message
> broker so that they get delivered to the webservice.

It is *possible*, but it's not *easy*, from what I understand of WCF. I
think it's largely WS-* carried over whatever transport adapters you
have -- in this case AMQP -- so you'd have to deal with all the WS-*
stuff yourself.

I could be wrong, however! :-)

Regards,
  Tony
--
 [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
   [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
 []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net