[rabbitmq-discuss] Alice and wonderland, the REST client and WebUI administration interface is now live

Ari Lerner arilerner at mac.com
Thu Jul 16 20:15:43 BST 2009

Hey guys,

I just wanted to send a quick note about a project we've been working
on to expose RabbitMQ administration for our company's techops team.
Alice (http://github.com/auser/alice/tree/master) provides a RESTful
interface to Rabbit and Wonderland (http://github.com/auser/wonderland/tree/master
) provides a WebUI to Alice.

Alice is written in erlang and talks natively to the RabbitMQ server
(through the same mechanism that rabbitmqctl does). It's written to be
extensible and easily editable. Both projects are open-sourced on
github (links above).

The official announcement is here: http://willcodeforfoo.com/2009/07/13/announcing-alice
.

http://alicetheapp.com