[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ message monitoring directly via Mnesia tables?

Lynton Grice lynton.grice at logosworld.com
Thu Jul 16 10:48:13 BST 2009

Hi there,

If messages are persisted on RabbitMQ can someone interrogate the message
data by directly accessing the Mnesia tables? Or are the Mnesia tables only
for admin / configuration data?

Basically I have a setup where I would like to be able to see message
details on the queue/s without pulling the messages off.....

If the messages are not persisted to Mnesia where are they kept? In a file
on disk?

Thanks for the help, much appreciated ;-)

Lynton