[rabbitmq-discuss] how to make Wcf bind to rabbitmq exchange and queue?

Wilson Ke wilson.ke at wealthcraft.com
Thu Jul 16 02:36:38 BST 2009

Dear all,

     Thanks for your reply. But I have read doc and example code for several times. But can't fine answer. I want to use Wcf to bind the special queue by queue name, just like below code. But I want to use Wcf to implement. Could you show some sample code

        private int SendString(string message)

        {

            try

            {

                string serverAddress = "192.168.1.87";

                string exchange = "yourexchange";

                string exchangeType = ExchangeType.Topic;

                string routingKey = "key";

                using (IConnection conn = new ConnectionFactory().CreateConnection(serverAddress))

                {

                    using (IModel ch = conn.CreateModel())

                    {

                        if (exchange != "")

                        {

                            ch.ExchangeDeclare(exchange, exchangeType,true,false,false,false,false,null);

                        }

                        ch.QueueBind("subscriptionqueue", exchange, routingKey, false, null);//how to bind by using Wcf?

                        ch.BasicPublish(exchange,

                                        routingKey,

                                        null,

                                        Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(message));