[rabbitmq-discuss] getting started, broker runs; can't get status

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 08:44:32 GMT 2009

Michael (Klishin)

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 7:39 AM, Michael Klishin
<michael.s.klishin at gmail.com> wrote:
> I often noticed that the same problem happens with Ejabberd control
> script because
> in some distributions Erlang cookie file script uses is located where
> your user cannot read it, and thus,
> Erlang connection to the server fails.

This is why I asked Michael Steinfeld as what specific user *both*
processes were running as, but I didn't really get a clear answer -
maybe your point can help highlight why I need to know specifcally as
what user both OS processes are running as.

Ben