[rabbitmq-discuss] STOMP Connector / Net::Stomp / Custom Headers

Darien Kindlund darien at kindlund.com
Wed Jan 21 03:55:15 GMT 2009

Hi lenz,

I believe Eric Rybski is currently working on a Net::AMQP perl module;
however, he may be interested in the code you've developed so far.
I've CC'd him in case there's interest.

Regarding one of the original issues (1), it turns out the STOMP
connector requires custom headers to be prefixed as 'X-' within a
Net::Stomp->send() hashref.  Apparently, the 'X-' is case sensitive,
so 'x-' prefixes would get stripped as well.

So, a general hack would be to tack on an 'X-reply-to' and process the
header as if it were the original 'reply_to' one.

-- Darien