[rabbitmq-discuss] Public & Private Areas

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 23:14:27 GMT 2009

Daniel,

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 10:59 PM, Daniel N <has.sox at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now that I've got that out, am I thinking about this the wrong way?  Is
> there any way to do what I'm suggesting?  Is it a valid thing to want to do?

What you are asking about is perfectly valid and is currently not
possible in Rabbit ATM (at least not the level of granularity that you
would eventually require).

We are looking into this kind of access control and I am currently
knocking some prototypes to tackle this requirement - but alas, this
is open source software, so it might take a while until something
practical is available or dare I say released.

HTH,

Ben