[rabbitmq-discuss] error running stomp

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 17:00:14 GMT 2009

Mark

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 4:39 PM, Ben Hood <0x6e6562 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Whilst there's no law against it and the code in the default branch
> has been QA'ed, you must be aware that this hasn't yet been formally
> released and hence won't have been as extensively tested as other
> features.

Sorry, I got a bit distracted as I was writing this post. My comments
apply to the rabbitmq-server source tree, but really to the stomp
adpater tree. The former has always gone through a formal QA process,
but the stomp adapter has been experimental until now and is just now
beginning to take on a supported status, hence your YMMV.

Ben