[rabbitmq-discuss] adjusting timeout for non-acked messages to be requeued

vishnu pathsny at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 20:34:52 GMT 2009

Adding back to the list, sorry stupid email client.

would anyone know how this decision is made? When unacked messages get
requeued to be sent? I know it happens if the client disconnects, but does
it also happen on rollback?

Im trying to setup a system whereby if my subscriber picks up an item from
the queue and for some reason is unable to handle it, the item gets readded
to the queue