[rabbitmq-discuss] TCP/SSL Listeners stuck, not responding

Mark Steele msteele at beringmedia.com
Wed Dec 16 18:35:37 GMT 2009

Hi Matthias,

By stop working:
 - SSL port is still open (see netstat output from previous email)
 - SSL client sending data to the server (see tcpdump output from
previous email)
 - Rabbit/erlang is not responding with any data (see tcpdump/strace
output from previous email)

It appears like the three-way TCP handshake works, then nothing...

I've got a erl crash dump if that would help.

Regards,

Mark