[rabbitmq-discuss] Trying to do a simple subscription returns message too long error... (RabbitMq.Net)

Patrick Kenney pekenney at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 16:47:17 BST 2009

If I can not use RabbitMQ with WCF it is of no use to me...

I have run as the logtail, sendstring, addserver and the other C# based
console apps samples and can not reproduce the errors that way...

I found a similar error condition occurring in this thread...
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/wcf/thread/302f159e-dec6-4ed5-aefb-54a1b95c3ac6

<snip>
System.Net.Sockets Verbose: 0 : [6120] Exiting Socket#35287174::Send()
-> 1#1
System.Net.Sockets Error: 0 : [4508] Exception in the
Socket#35287174::Receive - A connection attempt failed because the connected
party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established
connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
</snip>

comments, suggestions?

thanks in advance.

re: