[rabbitmq-discuss] Trying to do a simple subscription returns message too long error... (RabbitMq.Net)

Patrick Kenney pekenney at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 22:49:25 BST 2009

I do not have windows defender, and when I have windows firewall and my
anti-virus software disabled things look good as far as the host
dispatcher/host subscriber calls go ...

but the subscribe call raises the message too long error followed by
connection aborts regardless of what i have done so far...

having anti-virus and or windows firewall without exceptions will cause
blocking/software aborted messages here too...

thanks in advance.

re: