[rabbitmq-discuss] about the clustering of rabbitmq

femto Zheng femtowin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 03:36:17 BST 2009

Hello all,
Tony Garnock-Jones, thanks for the reply,
I'm currently designing a monitor application,
the client(or agent) are on each machine to collect log file, and filter it,
and send back to server to handle it, there's mutliple server for
scaling out consideration,
and anything that monitor interested can't be lost, so it needs some
guruatee semantics
like amqp, so I'm learning amqp, but I don't feel like ampq is exactly
what I needed,
I want to ask these questions somewhere, so what do you suggest I to ask?