[rabbitmq-discuss] [ANN] Release v0.1.0 of Bunny a synchronous Ruby AMQP client

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 19:36:43 BST 2009

Chris,

That is very cool.  Thank-you for posting this to the list.

I was wondering if you had seen Carrot which sets out to solve the
same problem?  I think it has been developed from @tmm1's EM client.
I am cc'ing the author (Amos).

http://github.com/famoseagle/carrot/tree/master

It would be interesting to see a comparison of the two approaches.

Possibly related to this, I saw Andrew Kuklewicz, author of
ActiveMessaging, mention that he was thinking about getting his code
to work with RabbitMQ in a blog post recently.

alexis