[rabbitmq-discuss] [ANN] Release v0.1.0 of Bunny a synchronous Ruby AMQP client

Chris Duncan celldee at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 16:26:19 BST 2009

Bunny is intended to be a synchronous Ruby AMQP client. It's housed
on GitHub (http://github.com/celldee/bunny) and Rubyforge (http://
rubyforge.org/projects/bunny-amqp). I would be very grateful if
anyone who's interested could try it out and give me some feedback
and/or suggestions for improvements and new features. Someone might
even decide to hack on it themselves :)

I started Bunny as a learning aid for RabbitMQ, but now I'm getting
quite enthusiastic about it so I've made it into an official project.

I hope that somebody other than me gets some use out of it.

Regards,

Chris