[rabbitmq-discuss] AMQP and Python

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 17:04:45 BST 2009

Oliver

You might find this useful as a link store:
http://delicious.com/alexisrichardson/rabbitmq+python

In particular, does this help?  http://www.peloton-grid.net/site/labs/
 (I have not had time to look at it in full yet)

I think most people are using txAMQP and py-amqplib.  I hear good
things about both.  This is not meant to diss any of the other
clients.  There are definitely some ways in which txAMQP and
py-amqplib could be improved based on the use cases which folks wish
to support.  I am not qualified to discuss those ways.

Carrot for Django is new but its author seems to have an interest in
performance.

alexis