[rabbitmq-discuss] AS3 AMQP Library

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 07:59:13 BST 2008

Peter,

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 2:42 AM, Peter Kieltyka
<peter.kieltyka at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone on the mailing list is using the AS3-AMQP
> library in an application? I'm running into an issue where the client
> library cannot establish a connection to RabbitMQ on a Windows system
> using Flash 9 or above. I've spoken with Ben regarding the issue but
> he's already too spread thin as it is, so I'd like to begin my own
> investigation.

I think it's great that you're looking into this one - until now the
library hasn't been tested on Windows :-(

Although I have to prioritize some other Rabbit stuff (and my day
job), I will get around to looking at the issue hopefully within a
week, so don't despair if you don't make any headway.

At the same time I'll review your latest patches and apply them to the
main tree where appropriate.

Ben