[rabbitmq-discuss] AS3 AMQP Library

Peter Kieltyka peter.kieltyka at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 02:42:42 BST 2008

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone on the mailing list is using the AS3-AMQP
library in an application? I'm running into an issue where the client
library cannot establish a connection to RabbitMQ on a Windows system
using Flash 9 or above. I've spoken with Ben regarding the issue but
he's already too spread thin as it is, so I'd like to begin my own
investigation.

I'd also like to say what a fantastic library it is indeed and how
clean the code base is. I've been using it strictly with OS X up to
this point where it's exceeded my expectations.

Thanks.

Regards,

Peter