[rabbitmq-discuss] UPDATE: Re: Running RabbitMQ as a Windows Service - Having some problems

Eran Sandler eran.sandler at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 14:28:30 BST 2008

Forgot to mention, this is the command line that evetually runs RabbitMQ:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\erl5.5.5\erts-5.5.5\bin\erl.exe" -service_event
ErlSrv_rabbitmq_messagequeue -nohup -sname rabbit -mnesia dir
\""C:/RabbitMQ/db/rabbit-mnesia"\" -boot start_sasl -s rabbit -sasl
errlog_type error -kernel inet_default_listen_options "[{sndbuf, 16384},
{recbuf, 4096}]" -rabbit tcp_listeners "[{\"0.0.0.0\", 5672}]" -kernel
error_logger {file,\""C:/RabbitMQ/log/rabbit.log"\"}  -sasl
sasl_error_logger {file,\""C:/RabbitMQ/log/rabbit-sasl.log"\"}

Eran