[rabbitmq-discuss] project idea for final year project

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 13:47:42 GMT 2008

Shash,

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 1:05 PM, shashi fernando <shash4evr at gmail.com> wrote:
> And i would like to carry out my project on management of distributed
> systems while
> making a contribution to open source world.

Depending on how ambitious you are, there is a lot of valueable work
that can done in the areas of model based checking according to the
protocol or pipeline performance testing. This would be a lot more
intensive than knocking out feature x or y, and is not strictly
related to management, so it really depends on where your interests
lie and what your time budget is.

Ben