[rabbitmq-discuss] Pub/sub with expiring reply queue

Richard Marr richard.marr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 10:19:41 GMT 2008

Hey guys,

I've got my demo app working with the regular synchronous RPC pattern
(ie. only one response per request) and it works like a dream.

The only glitch is that if I make two requests very close to each
other then one of them doesn't respond. The requests have different
reply query names, but they seem to have the same ticket ID (not sure
how the ticket IDs are assigned so not sure if that's the problem).

Have you come across this behaviour before, or is it likely to be a
problem in my code?

Rich