[rabbitmq-discuss] Exchanges, Routing, and AMQP

Kirk Wylie kirk at kirkwylie.com
Tue Oct 21 17:45:15 BST 2008

Also, John O'Hara piped up on the Blog post where I told everybody who
reads said drivel-filled-narcissistic-writing
(http://kirkwylie.blogspot.com/2008/10/amqp-exchanges-and-routing-thread-on.html)
that apparently this has all been resolved in the 1.0 draft, which I'm
QUITE eager to see.

Hopefully that will resolve this!

Kirk