[rabbitmq-discuss] Redelivery of unacknowledged messages

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 07:35:41 BST 2008

Matthias,

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 3:25 AM, Matthias Radestock <matthias at lshift.net> wrote:
> I am not at all sure that Basic.Reject is what Jonatan needs.

Potentially not. I probably left too much of the original context of a
similar question that I answered off list last week. I did ask that
person I they would mind me turning their conversation into a list
topic for the benefit of everybody, but they never did get back to me.
So you and Gordon rightfully point out, it would be better if Jonatan
told us exactly what functionality his application requires.

Ben