[rabbitmq-discuss] Redelivery of unacknowledged messages

Matthias Radestock matthias at lshift.net
Fri Oct 3 03:25:08 BST 2008

Ben Hood wrote:
> The real problem that you have here is that the Basic.Reject command
> as specified in the AMQP protocol is not implemented in RabbitMQ :-(

I am not at all sure that Basic.Reject is what Jonatan needs.

Jonatan, as Gordon suggested, please provide some more details on what
you are trying to do.

Are you using RabbitMQ to distribute tasks to workers and are trying to
gracefully shift the workload from one worker process to another? If so,
simply cancel the subscription of the first worker and create a
subscription for the second worker.

Matthias.