[rabbitmq-discuss] Error in log file

Michael Arnoldus chime at mu.dk
Wed Nov 19 11:06:16 GMT 2008

Hi Ben,

On Nov 19, 2008, at 11:57 , Ben Hood wrote:

> Michael,
>
> On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 10:50 AM, Michael Arnoldus <chime at mu.dk>
> wrote:
>> And somtimes also this one
>> =ERROR REPORT==== 15-Nov-2008::03:35:50 ===
>> connection <0.29003.20> (running), channel 10 - error:
>> {amqp,command_invalid,
>>      "expected content header for class 60, got non content header
>> frame
>> instead",
>>      none}
>
> This symptom has been described here:
> http://hopper.squarespace.com/blog/2008/10/6/multithreading-amqp-clients.html
>
> Whether or not this is actually interleaving due to a race condition
> would have to be proven. Without knowing anything about the client
> library or app, I can't make any kind of qualified judgement :-)

Of course not :-)

However I just needed to make sure this is not a known Rabbit bug -
and you have just confirmed my own suspicion, so I'll go with that.

And no worries - if I find reason to believe that this is not our own
problem but actually a rabbit bug, I'll be sure to let you know :-)

Thanks!

Michael