[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue info

Michael Arnoldus chime at mu.dk
Mon Mar 3 10:15:13 GMT 2008

Ben,

Currently we're using Python.

Yes, I understand and appreciate your use of Hessian to go language
neutrality. The only reason I have for changing this to something
human readable is, that it makes it possible for me to use an already
existing command-line client that is able to send and receive from
AMQP - and I have this fantasy that most people would have such a
command-line thingy - and it would be an extremely neat way to do
almost all communication with the server.

Michael