[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq dying

David.Corcoran at edftrading.com David.Corcoran at edftrading.com
Thu Jun 19 10:27:26 BST 2008

"Ben Hood" <0x6e6562 at gmail.com> wrote on 19/06/2008 10:22:04:

> You're confusing me :-) Is it accepting connections or not?

Sorry, I'm confused myself. What happened is that one of the other
developers here said the all his clients had disconnected from rabbitmq.
The error on his screen was about no heartbeat for 3 seconds. I tried to
connect with a lightweight java client that just creates and deletes a
queue and I couldn't. It tried for a few seconds then died with
INTERNAL_ERROR in the exception reason. So I started writing an email to
the list. By the time I had finished the email people could connect to
RabbitMQ again. I haven't restarted it.

Does that sound normal? :)

This communication contains confidential information, some or all of which may be privileged. It is for the intended recipient only and others must not disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this communication. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this communication, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then delete the e-mail. E-mail sent to EDF Trading may be monitored by the company. Thank you.
EDF Trading Limited
80 Victoria Street, 3rd Floor, Cardinal Place, London, SW1E 5JL
A Company registered in England No. 4255974.
Switchboard: 020 7061 4000
EDF Trading Markets Limited is a member of the EDF Trading Limited Group and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
VAT number: GB 735 5479 07