[rabbitmq-discuss] Stomp gateway incompatible with recent builds?

David Cornell david.cornell at sophos.com
Wed Jul 23 23:38:55 BST 2008

Sorry for the late reply, busy busy busy..

I realize these are early contributions and they seem to work quite
well. I am not very familiar with ejaberd and I have just recently
started looking at Erlang so I cannot say if the module system they are
using would work well or not. At a high level, the system could allow
plugins/modules to be included in the config file and should not
interfere with the default startup method of RabbitMQ. The config/module
system most people are familiar with appears to be apache which has some
useful syntax like "ifmodule". Borrowing this layout may be a good idea
since the learning curve will be lower for most people.

Dave