[rabbitmq-discuss] Process N messages / VM concurrently

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 23:14:17 BST 2008

Joern,

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 12:29 PM, Joern <opendev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Not so crude actually. I think I'll use a ThreadLocal channel instance.

You maybe also want to make sure that you are not accessing resources
(e.g. publishing to queues) from within a channel that hasn't acquired
access to that resource. Although your code maybe threadsafe, you
maybe misusing resources across channels. Having said that, if each
channel has access to the same resources, then this won't be an issue.

HTH,

Ben