[rabbitmq-discuss] File transfers

David Pollak feeder.of.the.bears at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 14:08:32 GMT 2008

Tony,

A couple of things.

First, I've been thinking it's easier for me to use the HTTPS stuff in trunk
head and stunnel4 than to reimplement SSL handshaking in Rabbit.

Second, I've been sidetracked by an existing client and business development
opportunities so I've been unable to work on this project.

More as I have time.

Thanks,

David

--